Corporate Yoga and Mindfulness
Wellbeing in the Workplace
Yoga and mindfulness when combined are simple and powerful practices which offer a wide-range of documented benefits valuable to companies and their employees.
My ‘Wellbeing in the Workplace’ workshops and classes are tailor-made to suit individual companies. They effectively combine movement to combat “desk-weariness” or other physical symptoms, with mindfulness to combat stress, anxiety or lack of focus in the workplace.
For the employer, an investment in a workshop could:
- Help you lead more effectively, gain respect and make better decisions.
- Reduce the healthcare and absenteeism costs associated with stress-related conditions, improve employee retention, satisfaction, resilience and engagement.
- Help your employees improve concentration and learning skills leading to increased productivity and enhanced relationships with you and your clients.
For the employee, participating in a workshop could help you:
- Learn how to stay focused on a task, cultivate resilience and remain calm in the midst of stressful situations.
- Improve listening and interpersonal communication skills.
- Increase your self-esteem, engagement and overall satisfaction and success at work.
Hiring Lucy for the IQ offsite turned out to be an incredibly important decision. The way Lucy managed to engage with the entire workforce across different age groups, attitudes and physical abilities was incredible.
The feedback from the whole team was overwhelmingly positive and afterwards, they were particularly energised, focused and productive.